At Preneta Physical Therapy, we always follow CDC guidelines so we can provide care for our patients in the safest environment possible.
As an “essential” healthcare provider, Preneta Physical Therapy has remained open throughout the Covid-19 Pandemic. We take the health and safety of our patients and staff seriously.
- We require all staff and patients to wear masks.
- Everyone washes hands! We focus on hygiene with frequent, rigorous handwashing. Upon entry, each patient is asked to immediately wash their hands with soap at our wash station.
- We use social distancing. At Preneta Physical Therapy, we have worked the numbers. We allow no more patients or staff than our space allows at any given time.
- All equipment and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected after each use and at the start and finish of each schedule.
- We even filter our air to remove airborne particles in the clinic to improve the air we breathe.
- We are proud to say that we have a vaccine mandate in place for all Preneta Physical Therapy employees.